Labels

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Palace- The Lock Heart Jade

Gong aka Palace: The Lock Heart Jade aka хол


Synopsis: from wiki addicts Luo Qing Chuan is a modern day girl with a love of history who accidentally travels back in time to Emperor Kang Xi's era of the Qing dynasty. She becomes embroiled in the princes' struggle for the throne and is torn between her love for Yin Si, the eighth prince, and Yin Zhen, the fourth prince and future Emperor Yong Zheng. Caught in the crossfire of political intrigue, her wit and historical knowledge serves her well in her bid to stay alive as she begins to realize that true history is much darker and uglier than books portray.

Broadcast: Jan 31, 2011 -Feb 19, 2011

Episode: 39 (tv)/ 35 (dvd)

Cast:

I tend to avoid chinese dramas due to the annoying dubbing that I hated. However ever since I watched Scarlet Heart I have learned to endure with it. Recently I watched Sound of Desert which I believe is a chinese drama and was addicted to it so would definitely recommend it. I am currently in the state where I am hungry for some romantic chinese dramas. So came across this one under romance label in viki. It already has the 3rd season currently filming which shows this is definitely popular. I mean Scarlet Heart which I adored only had a second season. It's plot sounds similar to Scarlet Heart so let's see if this will be good.

Those that have watched it please let me know how it compares to Scarlet Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment