Labels

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Best Time

Best Time



Synopsis from viki :
The stories of four young people are interweaved with their best-kept secrets. Su Mann, a white collar, backbone, elite but ‘leftover’, screwed up every arranged blind date until she met her prince charming--Song Yi--since her high school days. To pursue her love, Su Mann followed Song Yi to join the MG Company with a fake resume fabricated by her best girlfriend

Broadcast: 2013

Episode: 47 +2 Sp

Cast:

Janine Chang as Su Man
Wallace Chung as Lu Licheng
Jia Nailiang as Song Yi

Catherine Han as Xu Lianshuang

Watching it for Janine. First saw her in Black & White but didn't really liked here there. Then watched
Sunny Happiness and fell in love with her. Then I followed her for Ring Ring Bell and loved it also. Viki was promoting Le Chun Kai at that time and I couldn't stop watching it and most recently You Light Up My Star. Everything that she was in I loved. So I think this one would just be a good. Apparently this is adapted from the novel written by tong hua which is the same writer who wrote scarlet heart which I watched even during my finals.

Tell me what you think of this drama. Hit or a miss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment