Labels

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Fall In Love

Fall in Love aka 一不小心爱上你



pic from dramawiki
Episode: 32

Broadcasted: Jan, 14 2011-Jan 30 2011

theme song: 
opening: Accidentally Fell in Love with you by Zhang Han and Jiang Ying Rong
ending: Shattered by Li Wei

cast: 
jiang Kai Tong as Qin Qing

Han Zhang as Qin Lang

Qiao Fe He as Ji Fen Fang

Dennis Oh as Shi Ang

Synopsis: from dramawiki

At the age of 12, Qin Qing, who grew up in a wealthy family, learned that she and another girl, Mi Li, who'd been brought up by a poor family, had actually been switched at birth. Their lives are then turned upside down when both families agree to switch the girls back to their rightful identities. Qin Qing and her former "brother" Qin Lang had always been very close. Even after 10 years of separation, neither was able to forget the other, and Qin Lang returns to find Qin Qing

Notes:

After watching a couple dramas with him (Let watch Meteor Shower,  The Queen of SOP, and recently Boss and Me) I don't feel that he is exceptionally good especially his stoic face from Boss and Me but I liked him in the first two dramas but I do feel that I am more comfortable seeing him and wanted to see more dramas from him. This is one of the dramas that I found that seemed to interest me and when I get a chance, I could watch it. The plot is awfully similar to the korean drama Autumn's Tale which I was obsessed with.

 Let me know of your thought on this drama

koala's playground basically told me this drama was horrible so i'm contemplating right now whether to watch it or not..

No comments:

Post a Comment