Labels

Thursday, November 20, 2014

After School: Lucky or Not

After School: Lucky or Not aka After School Bokbulbok

afterschool bokbulbok

Broadcast period: 2013-Sep-02 to 2013-Sep-27
Episodes: 12
Synopsis: A high school story centering around Kim So Eun, a timid girl with an ordinary life who gets invited to a school "drawing" club, after which point she begins to encounter "fantastical and extraordinary events." So Eun will suddenly find herself the leader of the club, and go on to build a strong friendship and even love relationship with the other five male members.

casts of afterschool lucky or not
from left to right: Lee Tae Hwan, Kim Tae Oh, Yoo Il, Seo Kang Jun, Gong Myung.

Casts:

Main Cast 
Kim So Eun as Kim So Eun- the bullied and the dark horse
Seo Kang Joon as Seo Kang Joon- the charismatic star
Gong Myung (공명) as Gong Myung- the artist
Lee Tae Hwan as Han Jae Hee Kang- the brain
Kim Tae Oh as Kang Tae Poong- the sportsman
 Yoo Il (유일) as Yoo Il - the flowerboy

Cameo Appearances 
Hello Venus (ep 1) 
Yum Jung Ah (ep 2) 
Yoon Seung Ah (ep 2) 
Kim Sung Soo (ep 3) 
Joo Sang Wook (ep 3) 
Kim Suh Hyung (ep 4) 
Jung Gyeo Woon (ep 4 and 12) 
Lizzy (ep 5)
 Robert Holley (로버트할리) (ep 6) 
Kim Sung Kyun (ep 6) 
Jung Kyung Ho (ep 7)
 Kim Young Ae (ep 8) 
Choi Won Young (ep 11)

info taken from wiki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I randomly stumbled upon this drama after watching From my heart mv by the first actor turned singer group 5URPRISE. After watching the first five minutes of the first episode, I liked it. I will put this on my to be watched list when I have a chance to watch it. The feeling I get from it is kinda like boys over flowers feeling but to be even more accurate it is more like Ouran High School Host Club if anyone has watched that. It is more of a school romance where kim so eun somehow gets involved with five pretty boys from school.

side note: I am a big fan of kim so eun which may be a reason to why I want to watch this and I discovered Seo Kang Jun from Roommate. Right now I don't like him or dislike. He is a newbie in the business and is pretty hot in korea right now. I haven't watched any of his dramas yet but I think I will fall for him once I see his dramas.

I'll write a review once I finish watching this. Let me know if this drama is good to watch or not. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment